Franchise Visual Merchandising Assistant
In this role you will support the Franchise Visual Merchandising Manager with all the day-to-day tasks, helping to communicate our visual standards to our Franchise partners worldwide, while working analytically and methodically with great attention to detail.
- Work with and assist Franchise Visual Merchandising Manager with day-to-day tasks.
- Work with Warehouse and Distribution departments to organise all prop related processes i.e. incoming and outgoing prop orders.
- Create drawings using Sketchup for VM and Window display instructions.
- Working with and monitoring Franchise display budgets.
- Communicate the seasonal information at the beginning of each season.
- Liaise with our Franchise partners, ensuring visual standards are implemented.
- Assist showroom set up for pre and main collections.
- Communicate window display concepts and see through to installation.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Competent user of Sketchup/Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign is desirable.
- Proven experience visual merchandising retail and/or wholesale spaces.
- Understanding of current trends and luxury brands aesthetic.
- Conscious of social and cultural customs worldwide.
- A good understanding and confident use of face-to-face communication apps i.e., Teams, Facetime etc.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, able to build good working relationships.
- Adept planning, prioritisation, and organisational skills to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Proactive with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work in a methodical way. Able to stay calm when working under pressure.
- Flexibility to undertake additional duties at busy times and to work outside of typical working hours.
- Strong interest in fashion, art, culture, and design.