Free People Allocator - International
Job descriptionReports To:
Director of Retail Strategy/ International Planning (US based)
Objective:Maximize sales and profit through allocation and business analysis to achieve financial objectives.
- Meeting or exceeding sales and inventory goals
- Allocating multiple categories to international stores
- Responsible for store sales and inventory plans for assigned merchandise categories
- Analyzing sales to stock ratios and product flow management-new purchase order and back stock allocations
- Ensuring the right product is delivered to stores at the right time
- Identifying opportunities and risks, recognizing trends by product category and attribute at the individual store and store group level
- Partnering with planning to run size and color selling analysis to place future size and color buys
- Collaborating with planning and buying to relate current store performance to impact upcoming buys
- Prepping for and participating in monthly reforecast, strategy, buy meetings, and division roll
- Communicating with distribution center as necessary
- Conduct regular store and distribution center visits to evaluate inventory levels in relation to sales and levels of store back stock inventory. Identify opportunities that can relate to top line growth across the UK and EU stores.
- Maintain a flexible schedule to be a strong partner to a US based planning and buying team.
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Works well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.