Free People Wholesale Merchandiser
URBN (Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie Group, Free People & Nuuly)
Philadelphia, PA, USAPosted 1 month ago
Full timeRetail Apparel and Fashion
TITLE: Wholesale Merchandiser
- Partner with Planning, Buying and Sales team to develop seasonal line plans, including target style count by class, key attributes needed and price buckets based on history, current trend, brand initiatives and account needs
- Work with buying, design and management to build a compelling assortment that fulfills lineplan and hits sales and IMU targets
- Create and maintain accurate fashion and core assortment sheets. Communicate changes to appropriate business partners on an on-going and timely basis.
- Partner with planning to rank styles & color buys based on historical bookings and current product performance on the floor
- Provide all product information for sales pre-market, facilitating line-to-sales meetings for assigned division.
- Maintain and demonstrate expert knowledge of customer base and competitive landscape through strong analytics, participation in market appointments, frequently visiting dept stores and effectively tracking account feedback
- Review weekly sales recaps by channel, region, season, color, and category - incorporate key learnings into future product strategies and communicate OTS opportunities with Merchandiser and Sales partners via OTB
- Manage off-calendar product requests or exclusives, and usher them through the development process.
- Act as reference point for sales offices regarding product details, calendar, and deliveries
- Attend Monthly Style Review meetings, Buyroll meetings, Pre-show, and market appointments
- 2+ years of merchandising or retail buying experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and power point
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Organized with time management skills; excellent with coordinating timelines and delivering on multiple deadlines and communicating with multiple departments
- Passion and eye for product
- Strong Presentation skills