Freelance Fashion Designer (upcycle)
Do you want to join the first on-demand slow fashion app community that upcycles waste into unique clothes for customers all around the globe?
Am I the right fashion designer?
- You have upcycled clothes before and have an extensive portfolio.
- You are a sustainable designers who believes in slow fashion and uniqueness.
- You make your creation yourself and youdo not resell other products!
- You want to earn as a freelance fashion designer and manage your time.
- You are a super creative mind who sees in waste beautiful designs.
- You source fabrics and materials locally and you do zero-waste patterns.
- You love interacting directly with customers and make one-of-a-kind.
How does it work?
- You need to send your upcycled portfolio at [email protected]
- If you have great upcycling skills you will be selected for a garment testing.
- You will need to download our app and add some fabrics in your account (5 max).
- We will get in a chat with you and will craft the test garment together.
- Once we receive the garment we will do a QA and testings to see the quality.
- If successful you will be able to join our app and start selling on demand.
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://shopperbird.com/policies/privacy-policy. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.