Freelance Jewelry Designer, Wholesale Jewelry
PREMIER BRANDS GROUP HOLDINGS
Iconic by Nature, Exceptional by Design
Premier Brands Group Holdings, A Global Leader in Apparel, Jewelry and Accessories Design
Driven by excellence and innovative talent, Premier Brands Group is a leading, global apparel group of iconic brands, offering a diverse portfolio in denim, women’s apparel, and jewelry.
Premier Brands Group is comprised of three distinct businesses that create top-tier brands for the discerning consumer.
One Jeanswear Group designs and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear throughout North America.
An apparel industry leader for 30+ years, The Kasper Group has remained committed to excellence in offering iconic brands and relevant womenswear designs.
The Jewelry Group has a 20+ year legacy of developing, sourcing and selling elevated fashion jewelry pieces, with a design-centric point of view.
Our legacy is rooted in our rich portfolio of the most covetable denim, apparel, jewelry and accessories brands in the world. Each respective group is Iconic by Nature and Exceptional by Design
PBGH is looking for a Jewelry Designer to help create and design a competitive fashion jewelry product line that supports and builds branding throughout diverse channels of distribution.
To help create and design a competitive product line that supports the brands' strategic and financial objectives as detailed in the product plan.
- Develop and execute product designs that achieve overall product strategy and merchandise objectives.
- Participate in research and development of seasonal trends.
- Produce cohesive product presentations, including boards, tear sheets and samples.
- Ensure designs meet merchant line plans, assortment strategies and overall creative direction.
- Research and recommend trends and color stories for each season and category.
- Loose sketch design ideas/concepts in order to convey to the merchandising team.
- Prepare and finalize technical drawings of proposed product to be used for production.
- Interpret design/style trends into brand appropriate product that fits within targeted retail pricing.
- Adhere to design calendar and deadlines.
- Accurately specify componentry from catalogues and swatch boards to be use in Manufacturing.
- Partner with Product Manager in set-up and presenting to divisions at line previews and buy meetings for area of responsibility.
- Present seasonal concept to the team and upper management.
- Collaborate with Product Development team to enable optimization against aesthetics and cost targets.
- Ability to design and create innovative collections.
- Thorough knowledge/understanding of how jewelry is made, manufactured, and engineered.
- Have the ability to spot up and coming trends and interpret them into design appropriate product that fits the brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Jewelry design, design, fine art or related degree.
- 3-5 years of direct jewelry design experience.
- Desire to work in a corporate setting.
- Proficient skills in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to collaborate, direct and follow-up with internal/external resources to drive results.
- Demonstrated creative ability.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload with multiple deadlines.
- Team player.
- MS Office
Salary Range: 60K-75K *Actual base salary for this role within the above range will be based upon experience, qualifications and/or assigned unit.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicant swill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.