Freelance Merchandise Manager
Title:Freelance Merchandise Manager
Our beauty client is hiring a temporary eCommerce Merchandising Manager (MM) that will report to the eComm Director of Merchandising, and will own core merchandising strategy across various eComm events.
- Driving decisions that bring the assortment strategy to life through delightful assortment builds and unique on-site experiences.
- Achieving topside sales plans, margin plans, and delivering against high-level corporate objectives.
- Partnering with cross functional teams such as Member Growth, BPMs, Planning, Creative, and Product Development; you will define and deploy best-in-class products and experiences while seeking to exceed consumer expectations each month.
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, Planning, Business, or a related field, with a strong preference for a background in beauty
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in a fast-moving, omni-channel retail environment (eCommerce experience required)
- Experience in Merchandising or Buying (eCommerce preferred)
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters