Global Audit and Advisory Senior Manager-Product and Operations
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across NIKE, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our Product & Operations Global Audit & Advisory team brings product lifecycle and supply chain experience to partner with management across Nike, Inc. As a Senior Manager on our team, we are looking for a collaborative project leader with a wide variety of experience in project management, risk optimization, managing compliance, and evaluating the efficiency/effectiveness of operations. A successful candidate will thrive working in an environment where the pace of change is high and cross-functional, integrative thinking is required to “connect the dots” across the company. A love of collaboration, innovation and continuous learning will help you creatively solve problems and challenge the status quo.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON:
Primary responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Developing functional subject matter expertise and educating broader Global Risk Management (GRM) team
- Strengthening partnerships with key partners to conduct risk assessment activities and drive risk optimization improvements in coordination with other teams across GRM.
- Championing continuous improvement within GRM processes and results
- Coordinating and spearheading work across multiple projects
- Mentoring team members on understanding the business and key objectives
- Ensuring quality audit and advisory project planning, effective delivery, and timely reporting
- Ensuring quality of project work in compliance with standards
- Shaping and approving high quality, value-add audit and advisory findings/issues, opportunity statements and recommendations
- Being responsible for quality management and team mentoring for the development of executive-level reports and presentations
Your work will be highly visible to NIKE, Inc. executive management and the Audit and Finance Committee of the Board of Directors.
Primary work areas may include product lifecycle (e.g., design and development), supply planning, sourcing, manufacturing, inventory management, transportation and logistics management, and regulatory compliance over these areas, among others.
WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH:
You’ll report directly to the Product & Operations Audit / Advisory Director within the Global Audit & Advisory team.
You’ll be part of a group of Sr. Managers who lead projects and teams across a variety of areas spanning Nike’s vast product and supply chain footprint, and partner together and with the director to sustain a strong and collaborative team culture.
Regular partnership with leaders across Nike’s Product and Supply Chain footprint is a key responsibility of the Sr. Manager to drive proactive risk assessment, relationship management and project delivery.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of internal or external audit
- Possess advanced knowledge and application of audit craft
- Excellent executive verbal and written communication skill
- Consistent track record to identify and assess business risks and controls, and work with clients to develop practical recommendations to optimize those risks
- Understanding/knowledge of product/inventory or supply chain (e.g., product design and development, inventory management, manufacturing, transportation, logistics, compliance)
- Proven project management experience including project team leadership
- Ability to travel up to 20% (domestic and international)
- Strong understanding of data analytics and continuous auditing concepts/application
- Product lifecycle knowledge or experience
- Inventory management knowledge and audit experience
- Supply chain knowledge and audit experience
- Factory compliance knowledge or experience
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.