Global Planning Manager – Long Range
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Global Consumer Planning Long Range planning team delivers the long-range revenue, unit, and margin plan to serve as the basis for subsequent planning activities across the enterprise.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Global Consume Planning (GCP) Long Range Apparel Planning Manager to join our Team!
As a GCP Long Range Apparel Planning Manager, you will play a meaningful role in defining, crafting and setting consumer demand. You will be responsible for defining and leading multi-season revenue, receipt and inventory plans for the Global Consumer Planning Long Range Apparel team to serve consumer demand while adjusting and aligning to the consumer architecture based on targets and actuals. You will own the Planning for a Gender, but will also be responsible for helping consolidate plans across genders and crafting the storyline to the leadership team.
You are data-savvy and capable of building hypotheses & supporting analyses that drive insights. You are able to develop & communicate a point of view, using data to support. You are a true collaborator who proactively builds positive relationships. Using your strong financial and commercial acuity, you show good judgment in making decisions and problem solving. The candidate needs to be a self starter and have a desire to improve processes along the way. The ability to influence upstream partners (Global Product, Merch, Supply Planning, Sourcing) and downstream partners (Mid Range Consumer Planning, GEO Planners) is critical.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
Build the Long-Range Demand Plan based on signals from Global IMP, Geo Planning and Global Product/Innovation Strategy teams
Develop Nike Global Merchandise Financial Plan at Geo and product dimensions to guide subsequent planning (e.g., line architecture planning)
Drive scenario planning (for Apparel Merch classifications) to advise sourcing and supply decisions with GSM and GSP partners
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Global Consumer Planning Gender teams
- Integrated Marketplace Planning
- Supply & Inventory Planning + Global Sourcing and Manufacturing
- Footwear & Apparel Product/Merchandising
- Geo Merchandise Financial Planning
- Global Finance
- Global Analytics/Insights team
- Integrated business planning
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering or combination of relevant education, experience, and training.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in business, retail, planning, sales, or eCommerce
- Outstanding written/verbal communication, analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel skills and experience executing sophisticated analysis using multiple data sources
- Strong retail acumen and curiosity about new ways of planning
- Commercial and entrepreneurial approach
- Ability to influence and work with diverse functions
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and make sound data driven decisions
- Lead cross Gender and Coss-Functional projects across GCP LR and Gender teams
- Lead, embrace and drive change
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.