Graphic Apparel Designer
This is a unique opportunity to join the Metro Centre design team and impact the client experience through creation of compelling design that supports and communicates our best practice, insight-driven research. We are looking for a self-motivated, highly creative problem solver to design conceptual graphics, data visualizations, layouts, and illustrations that convey Metro Centre's expert guidance and tools that enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization's most critical priorities.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with internal stakeholders and other designers across the in-house design team to deliver impactful and timely products and expertly apply brand and design principles to create effective content visuals that meet strategic company goals.
- Create high-end quality work in a fast-paced and process-driven environment, to meet deadlines and client expectations for creativity, quality, and accuracy
- Design and develop graphics and illustrations for mission-critical, high-visibility client-facing projects.
- Use effective visual communication skills and best practices to meet and exceed content requirements while partnering with stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, working with Project Managers to develop, monitor, manage, and revise project scope documents, timelines, and processes
- Mitigate risk on projects by creating contingency plans and recommending solutions, proactively engaging in problem solving
- Related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a graphic design or closely related discipline
- 3+ years (post-college) experience in a graphic design role
- Portfolio demonstrating excellent design sense and/or experience with formatting content into visually appealing layouts, data visualizations, and infographics
- Possession of excellent oral and written skills, including communicating presentations to internal and external professionals at all levels
- Ability to be a self-starter, pay strict attention to detail, and multitask across multiple projects in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Comfortable designing in a team environment but also working independently.
- Experience with reading, understanding, and developing visualizations from complex data.
- Experience with visual and digital storytelling, presentations, and user-centered design
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Pay: $72,000.00 per year