Tigertown Graphics has been designing and printing t-shirts in downtown Clemson since 1988. For Tiger Fans. By Tiger fans. The retail store proudly displays all of the Clemson University-themed shirts and other apparel that are designed and printed in Clemson. We are the source for custom t-shirts, promotional items, and embroidery.
What We're Looking For
Tigertown Graphics is looking for a Graphic Artist to create on-brand graphics for a variety of media. In this role, you will work with and support our art team to conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of concepts and designs. You will have the opportunity to contribute ideas and concepts from design to conception. This person will be passionate about Clemson, bring a level of excellence to all that they design, and be eager to continually find new ways to visualize the brand. They should be aware of the latest design tools and trends, but also be ready to set the next trend, not follow it. This person will work collaboratively with the Creative Director, Art Director, Store Manager, and Customer Service Representatives depending on projects.
This position is located in Clemson, South Carolina.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Assist in the conceptualization and creation of apparel designs based on creative brief requirements for custom and retail projects, including t-shirts, accessories, banners etc.
- Produce a broad range of deliverables, including layouts, graphics, and templates for custom and retail projects.
- Maintain an organized archive of all artwork files.
- Prepares print and digital files with accuracy, compares print files to design proof before sending files to production. Executes problem-solving strategies for difficult tasks.
- Can budget time, manage several projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
Graphic Designer Requirements
- Fully Versed/Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Creative thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage and create decals for retail store
- Team player willing to jump in and help wherever needed.
- Ready and willing to learn new skill sets and software as needed.
- Knowledge/interest in apparel.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and disciplined work ethic
- Must be hardworking, friendly and most importantly, a team player.
- Love for fashion & trends a plus -- especially graphic tees!
Please include your resume, cover letter, and a link to your online portfolio. We can't wait to see see your amazing design skills!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location - Clemson, SC