People are everything at this company. After all, we’re Daydreamers. We aim big and make it happen. We’re looking for other talented people that can help us grow and help expand the culture that we’re proud to call our own.
Our mission is to fill every person’s closet with a reminder to say “yes!”. That’s why we make high-comfort, high-quality clothing for dreamers who believe any day can yield something amazing... so you’d better be dressed for it.
Join us in our light-filled warehouse in the heart of the arts district of downtown LA. Realize your potential in the industry, learn from a founder that’s passionate about developing her team’s skills, play with our dogs, and enjoy the occasional happy hour.
The Graphic Artist role is responsible for conceptualizing and executing graphics for Daydreamer, special projects, and our other in-house brands.
This is a cross-functional position with infinite room to grow with the brand. We want you to bring your point of view to Daydreamer and evolve with us.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Execute graphic design needs
Adhere to strict deadlines
Trend research & Art Direction
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design at an apparel company, licensing experience is a plus
- Strong illustrating skills
- Proficient in Adobe suite
- Ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally with other departments
- Strong point of view that aligns with our brand and keen eye for detail
- Screen printing knowledge is a plus
BENEFITS, PERKS AND PAY
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Expansive warehouse in the heart of the Arts District
- Significant discount on clothing
- Pay depends on experience
Please send a link to your portfolio, resume and a note about why you'd like to be considered.
*Please be aware of potential phishing and scams emailing you asking for private information such as social security number. We will never ask for your personal information as part of the interview process. Any email you receive from us will be from an @daydreamerla.com address.*