Graphic Design Intern
Mina Baie is a fast growing fashion e-commerce brand that reaches all women in every stage of motherhood whose purpose is to empower, create confidence, and inspire self-expression. Mina Baie offers timeless everyday pieces that elevate every mama’s wardrobe.
Based in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles in sunny SoCal, Mina Baie offers an upbeat work environment.
This position is a part-time internship with min hours of 15-20 hours a week.
Mina Baie is seeking a Graphic Design Intern to start immediately. The junior graphic designer will work closely with the creative team in design tasks and photo retouching. Fashion background and skills in photography preferred but not required.
- Working alongside art director/senior graphic designer from conception to completion of design tasks, while ensuring both quality and efficiency
- Design/creating emails, gifs, story pushes, ads and/or other creative assets based on provided templates and style guides
- Understanding project requirements and brand image
- Familiarizing with recurring products and assets
- Producing banners, design drafts/mockups and templates
- Engaging in design solutions and processing feedback to improve designs
- Color correct images to ensure all products remain true to color and consistent
- Adjust, retouch, enhance and/or manipulate product images, campaigns and lifestyle images (as well as any other digital assets as needed) to a consistent established aesthetic standard
- Inspect raw images and recognize those which require particular attention in color correction and retouching
- Develop presets, LUTS, photoshop actions as well as any other templates to help improve workflow and efficiency in post production
- Assist in photoshoots and creative content (experience in photography and lighting preferred but not required)
- Minimum 1 year working experience as a graphic designer (experience with fashion/e-commerce, photo retouching and/or photography preferred but not required)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Lightroom is a must) and/or other image manipulating software
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of design principles and typography
- Attention to detail and sensitivity for color (ability to color match images to products accurately is a must)
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Self starter, strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Knowledge of photographic vocabulary/terms- experience and skills in studio photography and lighting are a plus
Position is part-time in office at our office in DTLA.
Candidates must submit a resume and portfolio to be considered.