Graphic Design Intern - Summer 2022 And Beyond
Come join an industry leader where you can contribute your creative passion for design in all areas of media! As a Graphic Design Intern, you'll have the opportunity to create and implement digital and print designs, working closely with our senior designers through development until final execution. If you're ready for an exciting internship that will build upon your classroom learning and help refine your creativity skill sets, let's connect!
- Attractive salary and on-the-job training
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate class schedules
- Generous employee discounts
- Business casual work environment
- Design and execute print and web assets including icons, social media assets, digital display banners, catalogs, packaging, signage and direct mail.
- Interpret existing brand guidelines and templates for creative development.
- Ensure designs maintain a consistent look through the use of established industry standards and best practices.
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing web sites and print materials, including content updates.
- Present and review artwork throughout the production process and provide quality assurance of all deliverables.
- Direct retouching, color calibration, and digital optimization of images for presentation on the web.
- Must be a current Junior or Senior working towards a Bachelor's degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat, and Mac OS.
- Basic knowledge of print production processes a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, with proficient organizational and time management skills.
- Well-developed communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale.
- Self-motivated, positive problem-solver, organized, careful attention to detail.
- Initiative in resolving missing/incomplete information or inconsistencies in project requests.
- Ability to work up to approximately 15-20 hours per week during the semester (work schedule is flexible to accommodate class schedules).
- Ability to work at Jockey's corporate office in #Kenosha WI; this position is not remote.
As a part of our application process, please submit an attachment or a link to your online portfolio.
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay connected!
Jockey International, Inc., and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at [email protected] or call us at 262-658-8111.