Graphic Textile Designer, Licensed Apparel & Accessories
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice
About UsNamed "The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US", Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young people to celebrate their individuality.
Based in Oakland, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About The RoleWe are looking for a Graphic and Print Designer to help assist our Design team by creating original art for apparel, shoes and accessories. In this role you’ll be designing original graphic options that fit our unique aesthetic while also being on-trend. You will create all over prints as well as placement art while being able to also CAD, size and format for all categories. This role requires an organized and motivated candidate who works well under pressure and who loves fashion!
- Create original art for clothing, shoes, and accessories based on inspiration and direction given
- Communicate with factories to ensure successful execution of your designs
- Daily collaboration with Buyers and Apparel, Shoe, and Bag Designers
- Sizing and formatting art files and sending to our factories for development
- Ability to work well under pressure and take art direction as well as come up with your own ideas
- 2-5 Years of experience with fashion design related graphics and prints
- Experience in Licensing a huge plus!
- Understanding of our unique customer and alternative subcultures
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be up-to-date with graphic trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Must be a self-starter with strong initiative
- Hand-drawing capabilities a major plus
Please include a link to your portfolio along with your resume. Only fashion graphic and print designers with relevant experience will be considered for this position.