PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION
To design market right graphics for the adidas brand as part of an international design team in cooperation with marketing and development
- Design and develop creative graphic solutions to concepts. Present the design in context to the category direction.
- Execute and implement the seasonal Direction of the Category according to market trends as well as overall Design Direction and ensure consistency though graphics.
- Self-manage own creative process and execute towards given design languages within the category
- Execute graphic design work according to the visual language of adidas as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines according to legal guidance.
- Verbally presents graphic ideas and details with clarity in small groups and team meeting
- Ensure efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development (within x- functional team) for all issues regarding your graphics
- Ensure proper handover of graphic artworks to development. Main duty is to submit all relevant information needed for the development process such as original artworks, color indication, execution information, artwork sizes.
- Design graphics, select materials and colour for products within apparel range based on the direction from the line manager and in close cooperation with marketing.
- Creating 3D concept representation, 3D assets, digital product information for an accurate development and decision-making process.
- Team members
- Strong knowledge of graphic design with awareness of the competitive market
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Apparel graphic knowledge / apparel product knowledge
- High level of creativity
- Knowledge and use of Macintosh computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong 3D skills and knowledge of virtual tools are required
APP tools: Clo3D, Browzwear, VStitcher or similar 3D fashion design tools
FTW tools: Rhino, Modo, ICAD Pro, or similar 3D design tools
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- BA or MA in Graphic design or comparable education
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in graphic design
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at adidas means championing individual uniqueness and cultivating a culture of belonging in which everyone can create at their best. We embrace diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and seek to create a workforce that reflects our consumers and communities.
- adidas offers robust and progressive medical, including HSA (Health Savings Account) with employer funding or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) options, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, adoption, with surrogate and fertility support, short and long-term disability, and basic life and AD&D insurance, which can be supplemented with employee-paid coverage. Employees are able to enroll in adidas’ 401k plan and Stock Purchase Plan with employer match. Full-time employees are eligible for education assistance and generous Leave policies including 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Employees are eligible to earn an annual bonus based on both company and personal performance. Employees accrue prorated flexible time off in the amount .4388 hours per day that increases with years of service, eleven paid holidays throughout the calendar year and Service Time Off during milestone years.
- The anticipated low and high end of the base pay range for this position is $78,000-$117,000. Actual salary will be based on various factors , such as a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills and competencies, proficiency for the role.
- We officially returned to office in a hybrid work environment, working 3 days in office and 2 days remote. The working location of this position is LA
- Though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our working language is English.