Graphics Lead - i Saw IT First & Missguided
At Frasers Group we're rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we're serving our consumers with the world's best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we're elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers, and GAME.
Working across two of our fashion brands - I SAW IT FIRST and Missguided, duties will include but not limited to:
- Continue to build the brand's creative reputation through innovative, highly creative graphic design.
- Ensure consistency of creative/brand message across multiple channels.
- Support the Graphic Design Manager to creatively direct design team, review their work in preparation for presentation to Creative Director, ensuring delivery of work on time for all internal/external presentations.
- Work closely with creative, brand, retouch, social, influencer and marketing to ensure all content & graphics are consistent across .com
- Alongside the Graphics manager, manage project workflow through the team, ensuring a fair distribution of work amongst the team and delivery of work on time and within budget.
- Work with the Creative, Production and Studio Lead to develop timelines for projects briefed into the studio.
- Manage your own time, prioritising workload to meet project deadlines as outlined in the initial creative direction brief.
- Continually review ways to improve communication and efficiencies across all areas of the design process.
- Develop brand guidelines, templates, artwork and pipeline.
- Collaborate with design and brand team to ensure holistic storytelling.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure both consumer and brand focus.
- Direct a variety of technical and creative resources.
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer focused
- Apparel designer, with experience working in Fashion Industry with offshore manufacturing experience is essential.
- Proven experience with the entire design process (time planning, design steps, production).
- A deep level of interest in exploring new techniques and treatments.
- Passion for design, fashion & culture.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven experience in delivering creative / campaign ideas and concepts from brief to implementation.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Adobe XD.
- Experience of video software / editing practices advantageous.
- Strong typographic knowledge.
- Experience of creating and/or managing and protecting brands, guidelines and toolkits.