GUCCI Visual Merchandiser - Woodbury Commons Outlet
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we will create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The Gucci In-Store Visual Merchandiser for the Woodbury Commons Outlet location is responsible for implementing and maintaining all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, and in store special events which follow the worldwide guidelines, with focus on the Woodbury Commons store.
- Implement and maintain visual displays and visual merchandising standards to ensure the best store environment is cultivated for the client, while maximizing sell thru opportunities;
- Follow all visual directives when executing store set-ups, adapting and/or substituting in a brand appropriate manner as required to make cohesive brand statements that follow current seasons’ creative direction;
- Provide timely PowerPoint recaps of the store’s visual merchandising to be shared with appropriate stakeholders;
- Ongoing training of store associates in visual merchandising standards;
- In partnership with Visual Manager, execute window changes as directed;
- Maintain awareness of store performance and partner with Store Director and Visual Manager to continuously monitor visual merchandising productivity and opportunities;
- Remain aware of the competition in the marketplace in retail/visual merchandising industry standards;
- Partner with the Store Director to effectively support current business trends with all visual needs as they arise;
- Minimal travel as needed to support team.
- Minimum 2+ years of visual merchandising experience;
- Multi store experience preferred but not required;
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and possess excellent time management skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays and availability to work adhoc overnights to meet urgent deadlines;
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and basic photography skills;
- Candidate must be open to light travel.
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States.
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $29.00 USD to $32.25 USD.
Gucci America Inc.