Head of CRM
We are looking for a Head of CRM to work with all business areas to define and agree the CRM strategy. The ideal candidate will have strong e-commerce experience in the retail industry and be enthusiastic to work in a fast paced start up looking to grow substantially.
This role will work closely with the senior management team to create and implement the overarching CRM strategy. This role will drive the growth of the CRM function and the business as a whole in a hands-on fashion, building a team in line with company growth.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in a larger multi-channel, multi country company, in addition to start up experience, ideally in a fast growth environment. We would like to meet a candidate with experience in supporting a business to commercial success in a short time frame, who is pragmatic but driven with a calm and measured way of working.
Braveheart is the forward-thinking fashion company that’s here to disrupt, drive change, and do good.
We’re home to Aligne, the conscious, contemporary fashion label that’s big on style and sustainability, and TheFounded.com, a multi-brand platform that’s built on community, personalisation, and all things fashion. Join us on our journey, and let’s do things differently.
This role will sit with TheFounded, the innovative online destination that’s breaking the mould and building a community. A place for people. For personality. For discovery. Where outfit inspiration sparks the imagination, and where self-expression is celebrated every season.
You will be working with a range of digital talent from internal digital teams to external third parties with the sole responsibility to ensure the delivery of retention targets. You will be creating and managing the CRM program, along with delivering a compelling retention strategy across the core channels of CRM, Community, GDPR and Insight, Data and Analysis.
In addition, you will;
- Provide vision, leadership and advance the business and user requirements
- Maintain relationships with senior management in all business areas
- Develop annual budgets and plans for the support and development of the CRM Platform
- Be responsible for the customer database segmentation
- Optimise and develop the full use of our customer data
- Help improve customer experience and communication through clever use of data, insights, and effective CRM Marketing plans. The role is key in delivering both growth but also wider development of the brand.
- Be responsible for insights, research and data
- Monitor and track campaign performance
- Previous experience in a relevant sector, specifically working in ecommerce
- Somebody who enjoys working in a fast-growing SME environment
- Relevant experience with CRM, digital marketing, lifecycle marketing
- Great analytical skills
- Superb communication skills
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
THE FOUNDED is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.