Head of Footwear Design
Trussardi is a Milan based fashion & lifestyle brand with a strong heritage and a timeless, yet modern philosophy. In line with the new direction of the house, Trussardi embraces and promotes a diverse mix of talents with social and environmental responsibilities at its core.
For our Headquarters in Milan, we are looking for aHead of Footwear Designto join our Design team.
- Partner closely with Creative Directors Benjamin A. Huseby and Serhat Işık
- Coordinate internal/external members of the design team and collaborate with them to ensure cohesiveness of products
- Maintain strong partnerships with cross-functional teams (Merchandising, Product Development, Studio Design)
- Monitor industry trends Plan, organize, and concept create the collection in line with the Creative Director’s input and brand’s DNA
- Manage all aspects of design including material direction, sketching, color palette, tech packs, prints
- Attend all fittings, sample reviews, trims meetings, etc.
- Ensure key deliverables for design are respected per the development calendar
- At least 8 years previous experience working in luxury and fashion industry mainly in the Footwear Design, with strong focus on Sneakers.
- Prior experience managing complex processes Ability and familiarity in coordinating a collection
- Up to date with current market and trends
- Wide technical knowledge of innovative design methods
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- Fluency in English, Italian is a plus
- Entrepreneurial attitude and goal oriented
- Strong sense of accountability & personal commitment
- Proactive & flexible problem solver
- Teambuilder Open minded and inclusive
- Active builder of constructive relationships
- High sensitivity to customer experience and loyalty
- Interested in Culture, Art and Design
Trussardi is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. We believe that all applicants should have equal employment opportunity without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, and any other non-merit factor. We are constanly listening, learning and evolving to deliver on these principles