Head of Footwear Emerging Technology
As the Head of Footwear Technology Management, you will spearhead, from the Zurich On Labs, the development and scaling of a technology that will redefine the sportswear industry. This role demands a unique blend of decisiveness, strategic foresight, product development and manufacturing expertise. Your leadership will be instrumental in navigating this innovation from concept to global impact and your expertise will be the catalyst in transforming our ambitious vision into reality, doing so at a breathtaking pace.
- Direct the advancement and scaling of our groundbreaking technology in alignment with On's vision and core spirits.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of multiple work streams and projects, ensuring they meet ambitious objectives with precision and speed.
- Build strong, effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders and executives, harnessing their support and involvement to fuel the project's success.
- Manufacturing, and supply chain management to engage stakeholders and executives.
- Manage substantial budgets, allocating resources strategically to maximize innovation and efficiency.
- Ensure timely, successful commercialisation in partnership with business partners.
- Track and report on project metrics, successes and business impact, driving alignment and enthusiasm across all levels of the organization.
- Drive stringent product quality and quality control processes.
- Recognize potential hazards in the expansion process and formulate countermeasures for each critical risk, applying a range of tactics to address technical, financial, operational, marketplace, and environmental vulnerabilities.
- Build and motivate a high-performing team, fostering a culture of inclusion, innovation and excellence.
- Build the appropriate structure to develop individuals and teams and create realistic succession scenarios for key positions.
- Provide team members and direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and objectives.
- Over 10 years of experience in a senior role within a multinational environment, with a significant focus on sportswear innovation, manufacturing and supply chain management.
- A natural leader embodying Positive, Athlete, Survivor, Team and Explorer spirits
- A strategic thinker adept at quick, cautious decision-making.
- A collaborative innovator, thriving in team dynamics and cross-cultural environments
- Agile and adaptable, skilled in balancing multiple priorities with a focus on impactful results.
- Adept at foreseeing challenges and circumventing obstacles, with a deep understanding of sportswear manufacturing and supply chain intricacies.
· Proven success in managing large budgets and partnerships.
· Demonstrated expertise in stakeholder and C-Suite engagement, collaboration, and management.
· Bachelor's or higher degree in Engineering, Technology, or related field, with a strong understanding of the sportswear industry.
Meet The Team
If you're driven by the challenges of innovation and have a deep passion for product development, scaling technologies and sportswear manufacturing, join us at On. Lead the charge in a technological revolution that will reshape the sportswear industry.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.