HEYDUDE: Manager, Merchandising (North America)
, we are a team of Go-To's who work together to embrace and embody our brand values in everything we do. We dare boldly, putting progress over perfection to bring our consumers and fans the most comfortable shoes on the planet. We aim to be steadfast and engage genuinely with our consumers and each other. We keep it simple, welcome all, and strive to have a “Hey Day!”
In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE. This acquisition not only adds an outstanding brand to the Crocs portfolio, but provides a wealth of opportunities for teamwork, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands. We’ve experienced incredible growth in the past few years, and we need to build our teams with the most creative, passionate footwear enthusiasts in the world. That’s where you come in!
Interested in being our next Go-To? Check this out!
The HEYDUDEMerchandise Manager
will be the key support person to the Merchandising team for the North American product range across all channels (Direct-to-Consumer, and Wholesale focused). This person will act as a credible voice of Merchandising and support the creation of the merchandising vision for HEYDUDE. This individual will help build the DTC, Ecommerce and Wholesale channel assortments and collaborate with regional go-to-market processes. They will help to align the regions to the HEYDUDE brand by crafting a culture around product that is stylish, fun, bold, collaborative, consumer focused, and data driven.What You'll Do
- Support the implementation of tools and processes that encourage brand cohesion and alignment to the strategic merchandising and financial plans
- Focus on implementing channel specific standard processes that are data driven and consumer focused, improving the business with a steadfast focus on key performance indicators
- Clear and regular communication with key cross-functional partners including Merchandising, Planning, Marketing, Product Line Management, Design, Sales and Development
- In partnership with the Director and Sr. Director of Merchandising you will support regions on the North America retail assortment alignment.
- Provide a clear point of view on individual SKU commerciality and contribute to the finalization of all-channel assortment including suggested retail prices, marketing style selection, segmentation, sku creation.
- Gain a current in-depth understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories landscape to identify and validate needs, opportunities, and gaps in both product assortment and channel experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally to build efficient product assortments and strategies that support growth and brand objectives
- Drive alignment and outstanding execution of seasonal key stories in product assortment, experience, and marketing
- Maintain assortment planning tool, with defined channel segmentation guidance, style prioritization, climate and store size / channel directives and product life cycle guidance
- Provide direction and recommendations based on analysis around key metrics that will inform key partners, drive the business, and create new value for the HEYDUDE brand portfolio
- Support key close-to-market and future projects to drive long-term sustainability of HEYDUDE business
- Think entrepreneurially about how we might improve product, processes or consumer experiences; roll up sleeves and work quickly to help put ideas into practice
- Conduct environmental research and white space analysis
- College or University degree, or 6+ years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 3-5 years of dynamic experience in merchandising, product creation and/or retail; footwear and/or apparel experience preferred
- Consistent track record of communicating and implementing merchandising strategies
- Proven track record of managing an open to buy process; must have exceptional retail math skills
- Strong background of successfully working in highly cross-functional matrixed environments
- Knowledge of fashion/trends with the ability to translate into commercial concepts
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
Title: Manager, Merchandising
Job Level: Manger
Career Level: CL6
Salary Range: $120,000 - $130,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator (hybrid work schedule; in office 60-80%)
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.