H&M Visual Merchandiser - Keyholder
The key to building a great look is combining bold pieces.
The key to building a great company is combining bold people.
We take pride in our history of making fashion accessible to the everyone, and strive to build a more welcoming, inclusive and sustainable industry. Only through our great people and teams will we be able to change the future of fashion.
Together, we create that special kind of workplace where unique talents from all over the world come together to form dynamic teams, where we foster a culture of creativity, innovation, collaboration and growth.
At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference.
You'll take on new responsibilities from day one, learn skills for life, meet friends completely unlike you that make you feel at home, and start finding ways to make your big dreams come true.
Help us reimagine the future of an entire industry by making everyone look, feel and do good.
The dress code is simple: Be proud of where you came from & amazed by where you'll go.
Be yourself & more at H&M.
Working at the heart of fast-paced fashion business, in your store you create an environment that inspires customers to explore their personal style. You support and guide the store team to deliver the most inspiring and exciting Customer Experience in line with the H&M brand and values. You actively drive sales in the store and are responsible to implement the Visual Identity to make us the No. 1 fashion destination. You meet the expectations of customers & colleagues at all times, as well as following all H&M procedures & standards. You act in line with our Values and Leadership Expectations. You contribute to our business success by being results driven, business minded and a team player; a role model for H&M.
Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
You set the garment presentation on the Sales Floor & Windows according to the Commercial Handbook. Together with the Department Manager you determine additional commercial opportunities in your store within the H&M brand guidelines. You execute floor moves based on those joint discussions.
- Ensure you are up to date with current fashion trends
- Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information
Direct Customer Service
- Ensure you meet customer expectations on direct service according to H&M standards.
- Support the store to achieve excellent customer service.
Indirect Customer Service
- Follow up the H&M Visual Identity through implementation of the Commercial Handbook and secure well-styled GTL mannequins in windows and in store.
- Create a clear red thread from windows to A-area with wearable buying suggestions.
- Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good garment care every day together with store team
- Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
Drive Sales Targets
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and sales with the Department Manager and then you execute changes accordingly.
- Perform sales follow-up and initiate actions to reach sales targets.
You support the store team to enhance the customer and working experience in store through coaching. Together with the Store management team you ensure that all legal requirements and H&M policies are fulfilled.
Training and Development
- Evaluate & develop the visual and commercial skills of the store team
- Coach & develop Sales Advisors while executing floor moves together
- Organize, provide and carry out visual training for all colleagues to support garment presentation in line with the Commercial Handbook.
- Seek VM potential for succession.
Communication and Legal Requirements
- Ensure that all communication in the windows and on the sales floor complies with local legislation.
Organize and plan your workload according to business needs and commercial planner. Ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always followed.
- Together with the Department Manager, you follow up on Store KPIs & initiate actions to reach store goals and budgets.
- Adapt the store planning according to store needs and budget from the Commercial plan.
- Complete and take action on the Best Brand portion of the Store Experience Tool (S.E.T.) to maximize commercial opportunities.
Visual Store Operations Routines
- Complete the sample picking as well as execute the floor moves in a way that creates clear stories and wearable buying suggestions
- Complete all sales floor and window morning routines daily before store is open
- Handle Visual Merchandiser material and visual scheme orders.
- Control quantity and condition of all incoming visual material.
- Maintain and care for all display and interior material with sustainability in mind.
- Keep visual room organized and safe.
- Share information with team on Commercial handbook seasonal changes & continue to evaluate throughout the season.
- Provide updates of all VM information material in the store.
- Ensure that the store always has enough Sale and Activity material.
- Paint the windows as necessary.
Back of House Routines
- Performs all store routines, including the opening and closing of the store, by following all Company practices and procedures
- Works with timekeeping and scheduling system including approving timesheets
- May be assigned overall store responsibility in absence of Store Manager or Department Manager when opening or closing store
- Promote employee and customer safety
- Resolve health & safety, legal and security issues
- Addresses any loss prevention and safety issues that may occur while on duty and brings any escalated employee issues to management team.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- Associates degree in a Fashion industry specialty preferred
- 2 years of retail visual merchandising experience
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc. ) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to work with hand and power operated tools and lift in order to execute display set ups
- Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times
- May be required to travel to support other stores
Financial Accountability: None
Job Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly, Full Time or Part Time
EEOC Classification: SLS
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch