In-Market Manager, Visual Merchandising
Visual Merchandising at Pandora North America (NAM) is responsible for the execution of campaign and promotional materials across our entire fleet of stores in the US & Canada. The In-Market Manager, Visual Merchandising (VM) is an instrumental role within our dynamic Marketing organization at Pandora. The In-Market Manager, VM will be managing an in-market VM team, helping to manage execution and implementation with excellence across all Sales Divisions.
- Manage the in market VM-team for all Sales Divisions (NY, LA, Chicago, Toronto, Dallas and/or Houston)
- Consolidates the VM ordering process by store from in market VM specialists and coordinating with the central team
- Manage the field team’s travel schedules
- Process improvement and communication
- Partnering with the centralized team on Pandora store VM floor plans (new stores and updates to existing stores)
- Creates POSM reference sheets to support our VM plans
- Supports VM Training needs for stores and field staff
- Communicate feedback & postmortem details
- Liaison between central NAM VM team and fields teams supporting all stores
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Merchandising, Merchandise planning, Retail, Operations, store planning
- 5+ years of experience in Visual Merchandising
- 5+ years of experience in Retail
- Experience in project management, store planning, merchandise planning
- Experience in a global organization
- Experience in a field based Visual Merchandising position
- Strong knowledge of visual merchandising principles
- Strategic planning and mindset, big picture thinking
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong computer skills include Microsoft office suite
- Passion for Retail
- Eagerness to learn
- Collaborative, team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to lead, coach and develop a remote/ field based team
- Problem solver
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, excel, CRM program, Adobe Suite
Travel to various Sales Divisions as needed
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with multiple plan options available based on your individual or family needs.
- An exceptional 401k plan with a 6% employer match and 100% immediate vesting!
- Tuition reimbursement for Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees.
- Employee Jewelry discount program!
- A peer-to-peer recognition program which allows employees to redeem recognition points for merchandise and travel
- An array of paid time off benefits such as, vacation, sick, personal days, volunteer day, celebration day, 10 company-recognized holidays and even your birthday!
Pandora designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewelry at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
At Pandora, we believe that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace and reflecting societal diversity in our customer engagement is essential to delivering on our company purpose: to give a voice to people’s loves. We dedicate ourselves to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of inclusion and diversity where everyone feels respected and valued.