In-Store Visual Merchandiser Prada Broadway
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. The Group, a world leader in the luxury sector, operates in more than 45 countries with the PRADA, Miu Miu, Church's and Car Shoe brands, and has employees of over 100 nationalities.
The acquisition of Pasticceria Marchesi 1824 has marked the Group's entry into the food sector, applying the same high quality criteria. Very proactive also in the art field, the Prada Group strengthens its presence through contemporary art projects in constant evolution.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
To carry out the fit-out of shop windows and display inside the store, implementing the guidelines defined by the VM Function, in compliance with the Brand image, the high quality standards of the Brand and product image and with the purpose of increasing sales.
- Carries out the fitouts based on the defined timeframe, implementing the guidelines received from the Visual Merchandising Department and ensuring their daily maintenance;
- Participates to the fitouts of other stores in the same city, if required by the VM Manager and in agreement with the Store Manager;
- Updates the Display APP, taking pictures of displays and shop windows any time a change is made (even partially) and uploading the same pictures on to the proper APP;
- Cooperates with Retail Merchandising for the implementation of fitouts fostering customer traffic and sales growth through the identification of appropriate outfits for the market, the customers and the season based on products in stock;
- Gives the Store Manager and Department Managers guideline on product display;
- Gives the feedbacks on the results obtained following the implementation of fitouts to the Visual Merchandising and Retail Merchandising Functions;
- Cooperates with Events and Promotional Activities to the implementation of fitouts for specific In-Store Events and cooperates with the Communication and PR Department for press presentations in the store.
- Cooperates with Client Service Development/VIC for the display during private client appointment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
International and/or regional experience would be an advantage.
Good in Photoshop and Illustrator and Adobe software.
Positive and collaborative approach.
Able to work independently as required, but able to function as part of a larger team structure.
Very good communication and interpersonal skills
English a must, other languages a plus
In accordance with the NYC Vaccination Mandate, PRADA USA Corp. requires individuals who are given a conditional offer of employment for roles based in New York City to provide proof that such individuals are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, under applicable law.