in-Store Visual Merchandiser Team Leader
Job descriptionJob description
Retail Visual Leader... we call you our Visual Brand Lead. As a Visual Brand Lead you have your own style and are genuine ambassadors for our brand. You will work with the Store Leader to ensure the store always shows the very best expression of the brand. Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad.
VISUAL & SERVICE
- Be an expert in our style choices and product packages to always deliver the best brand expression inu00a0your store.u00a0
- Make theu00a0store look andu00a0feel amazingu00a0u00a0
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look, ensuring your store looks amazing.
- Be immersed in our brand and put our values and consumers at the heart of all decisions.u00a0
- Be supported to make bold decisions confidently to maximise growth for your store and brand.u00a0
- Passionately use your local knowledge and sales expertise to deliver the ultimate brand experience.
- Be a brand ambassador by role modelling our behaviours, values, and style.
- Be a positive role model for others, building trust through collaboration and open and honest communication.
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business.
- Takes ownership for delivering the business objectives set by the Store Leader, coaching the team to deliver the retail standards and service expectations.
- Embrace the Superdry culture and take every opportunity to share this with your colleagues.
- Maintain a good commercial awareness of your store, understanding the KPIu2019s required and bring fresh ideas to the leadership team to drive performance against them.
- Get things done. We donu2019t want you to just tick the boxes, we want each day to be productive where you make a positive impact for your store and feel proud.
- Be yourself.
- Hold keys for the store and take responsibility for opening and closing, including cash handling.
- Support in the day-to-day supervision of the team
- Support and motivate your teammates to deliver amazing levels of service.
- Gives clear direction to focus team activity on and off the shop floor, inspire and engage associates to achieve daily targets and review their progress.
- Lead the team, with the managers, to hit store targets and ensure your store is a great place to work.
- Effectively coordinate the team across operational tasks, guiding them with your operational expertise.
- Provides timely feedback to associates, recognising success and positively challenging poor performance. Contribute to the business talent review process and any formal performance review.
- Experienced in retail/sales and operations in store and ready to step up.
- Experience within visual merchandising and have the ability to create strong visual displays within a fashion store
- Passionate about ouru00a0brand and visual merchandisingu00a0u00a0
- All about our brand and consumers with the ability to create memorable experiences for every customer.
- Passionate about style and obsessed with product.
- Experienced in leading and motivating a team through day-to-day activities.
- Exposure to people management activities
- Able to build relationships and communicate effectively.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with people and working in a team to get results.
- Organized and uses time purposefully/effectively; confidently taking ownership for tasks and goals.
- Someone who sees challenges as opportunities.
- You love sharing your passion with other people and act as a positive role model for others.
- A creative thinker, always searching for the best possible solution in every situation.
- Sees change as exciting and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Authentic and genuine.
- A competitive hourly rate
- 20 days holiday plus your birthday day offu00a0
- A new style obsessed Superdry wardrobe with our generous clothing allowance u00a0
- Amazing staff discount with up to 50% online and in store
- Flexible working patterns inc. 4 day working for full time
- Style and Service obsession fuelled by our awesome training and development
- Tailored made induction and onboarding to set you up for success
- Pension contributions
- Life assurance
- You will work in an inclusive, diverse atmosphere with amazing sustainable premium products
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and weu2019re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.