Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Your primary responsibility will be to increase brand awareness and familiarity amongst our target audience as the ultimate fashion destination via identifying and owning partnerships amongst key influencers, musicians, talent, and celebrities.
You’ll support these partnerships and marketing initiatives end to end working with influencers and managers to deliver ROI.
The Coordinator, Influencer Marketing should be tapped in culturally and possess experience in creating influencer / PR plans and strategy, producing special events, excellent writing and story-development skills, the ability to effectively communicate results and have a genuine passion for building brands.
You will work closely with the Manager, Influencer Marketing, US, to execute a winning strategy for our influencer programs and will partner with the Growth & Brand teams to deliver a seamless Influencer plan, developing and strengthening brand awareness and consideration for our marketplace. Influencer marketing has played a key role in our success and helped us grow to over 30 million users, in more than 150 countries.
- Identify trends and use market insights to create the most effective content and influence Depop’s sponsored influencer strategy
- Amplify Brand and Product projects with specific influencer partnerships by assisting in talent identification and vetting, outreach, negotiations, ideation, and measurement
- Identify new and existing talent to collaborate with and push partnerships to closure
- Assist with influencer outreach and follow up and expand talent pipeline
- Support manager with campaign management and execution of sponsored influencer content across various social media platforms
- On-board new influencers to the platform to drive growth within the app, across socials, and expand our target audience
- Foster and retain relationships with strong networks of influencers and their management teams to distribute content across channels
- Organize deal deliverables, edit and share briefs, file contracts, and facilitate payments
- Track and analyze influencer content on social and attributed sales performance in-app
- At least 2 years experience cultivating and developing partnerships in music, fashion, and tech scenes in order to drive brand awareness and credibility
- Experience with affiliate/ambassador marketing
- Experience in a sales-driven and target oriented environment
- Ideally previous experience in a customer-facing or customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using influencer marketing and/or business intelligence platforms
- Strong knowledge of Gen-Z+Millennial culture and the individuals at the forefront of it
- Social media enthusiast, champion of influencer and internet culture
- Strong understanding of IG, TikTok, Youtube, Snapchat, Twitch etc
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- High level navigation of the Depop platform
- A self-starter who is motivated, proactive and outgoing
- Ability to work both independently, but also as a team-player
- Strong interest in resale, streetwear, vintage, fashion and other relevant communities