Influencer Marketing Manager - Foundations
You will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Influencer Marketing, Performance, to provide a foundational platform for our Influencer activation team to execute a winning strategy for our programs. You will partner with Influencer Managers & Sr. Coordinators to deliver & measure against a seamless plan, developing and strengthening brand awareness and consideration for our marketplace. Influencer marketing has played a key role in our success and helped us grow to over 30 million users, in more than 150 countries.
Your primary responsibility will be to align and optimize all processes, from data reporting to strategy implementation, to reinforce and support our influencer marketing activations & campaigns. You will act as the internal evangelist for effective and sustainable process solutions and drive adoption of project management tools & data literacy.
You’ll consolidate, maintain and drive collaboration of the latest roadmaps, content plans, knowledge base and digital journeys; report project status, risks, issues, and mitigation plans to the Sr. Manager and Global Head of Influencer Marketing in an organized and easily shareable way using a variety of communication channels and tactics.
Detail-oriented and organized, you'll become the subject matter expert on best practices to support the influencer marketing team including automating, monitoring, measuring, and analyzing our growth marketing initiatives.
- Ownership of project management processes and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan for multiple work streams supporting departmental KPIs and strategic priorities
- Work cross-functionally with Insights, MarTech, Legal and Finance to define process & technical requirements for Influencer marketing campaigns and tooling
- Maintain and refine best practices to ensure marketing operations programs run smoothly and meet deadlines
- Understand and create/update documentation on new and existing marketing operations processes and ensure we are keeping up to date with industry trends
- Leverage dashboards & BI tools to monitor outcomes of campaigns, general metrics on performance, overall revenue and ROI
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting & retrospectives across all influencer activity in close collaboration with other Influencer Managers
- Source and leverage qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate opportunities for growth and execute on new ways to reach the our Global audience via influencer partnerships
- Extensive experience in Marketing operations, ideally within Influencer, Partnerships or Performance Marketing roles, supporting activities in music, fashion, and tech scenes in order to drive brand awareness and credibility
- Excellent grasp of business analysis; able to compile, analyze and interpret data to identify marketing strategies, develop hypotheses, and test them in the market
- Significant experience coordinating with global cross-functional teams (Influencer, Marketing, Insights, Brand, Social, MarTech) to launch scalable global marketing initiatives across multiple channels.
- You will have excellent presentation skills, to communicate effectively to both external and internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of social & digital media, particularly the influencer marketing space; You are digitally savvy and curious
- Highly proficient in GSuite, Excel, CreatorIQ, Looker, Jira, Branch (or similar) and third party analytics