Instore Visual Merchandiser (Ftc)
Diesel has long been a leading pioneer in denim and casual fashion, known for moving outside and ahead of trends in its industry. While retaining always its DNA, in recent years Diesel has evolved into the world of premium casual wear, becoming a true alternative to the established luxury market. Diesel is a truly worldwide organization. It is present in more than 80 countries with 5,000 points of sale, including more than 400 company owned stores.
We are looking for a London based Instore Visual Merchandiser on a Fixed Term Contract. The Instore Visual Merchandiser is responsible for the visual presentation and styling of the store in line with the Diesel global guidelines. It is your job to make sure we have the most inviting and exciting stores in order to enhance the customer shopping experience, maximize sellings and strengthen the Diesel brand. Along with the Store Manager you are also responsible for identifying talents and supporting development and succession within the Visual Department.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure the visual presentation on the shop floor and in the windows according to guidelines.
- In depth knowledge of products, merchandising standards, sales productivity.
- Provide direct and indirec customer service in the sales area, fitting rooms and cash point.
- Review store sales and merchandise reports to identify product and sales opportunities.
- Educates and develops colleagues on the presentation of the products according to global guidelines.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all the relevant company, store and product information.
- Ensure that the store merchandise presentation and product levels are consistently maintained to Diesel standards to facilitate customer service.
- Supports the Diesel brand image through Diesel Uniform Policy.
- Ensure all visual updates have been implemented as well as standards and is responsible to storage display tools properly.
Weekly / Bi-Weekly Responsibilities
- Partnering with store manager for weekly walk-through
- Weekly Sales Analysis & Refreshing of merchandising - small actions
- Continuous Maintenance of Window & Shop floor Standards
- Review country directives with store manager / AVM to execute in store
- Setting Planning and Priorities for Window / Delivery Installations
- Periodic Window Installations / Refreshing of Window Looks
- Periodic Refreshing of Mannequin Looks
- Monthly Floor Move / Delivery launch
- Monthly Sales Analysis
- Photo Feedback of window & in store launches
- Must be able to work within retail store hours which may operate 7 days per week.
- Must have previous experience in fashion retail sector
- Great people person with excellent communication skills
- Understands the Diesel Brand
- Attention to detail