Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
You are an experienced Integration Architect who thrives in a rapidly changing environment.The Lead Integration Architect will partner with teams, domestic and global to successfully design, develop and deliver a new large-scale Global Digital Platform in accordance with Capri Holdings governance and best practices. This individual will be responsible for the design, delivery, implementation, configuration, development, and support of the application integration with the Global Digital Platform through the ESB, APi's or other integration platforms, using their knowledge to balance and solve ecommerce integration needs in a complex multi-brand environment.
In compliance with certain Pay Transparency laws, employers are required to disclose a salary range. The salary for this position will vary based on role requirements, skill set and years of experience.
Job descriptionWhat you will do:
- Responsible for the design and support of the multiple integrations across the Global Digital EcoSystem
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop the technical approach, to deliver integrations across the program landscape
- Develop, document and enable enterprise integration standards and provide technical leadership to ensure compliance through the adoption and promotion of industry standards / best practice / guiding principles aligned with Capri Holdings integration standards
- Lead the Design, develop, test and modify cycle for ESB integrations within SFCC Architecture
- Lead the work of a team of Analyst's to perform detailed analysis of complex business requirements and provide appropriate system solution; identify, interpret, validate and document integration solutions
- Responsible for the integration design, delivery, implementation, configuration, development, for any external/third-party applications integrated with SFCC
- Coordinate and collaborate with system implementation partners, PMO, vendors, onshore and offshore resources on the design and development of global digital system integrations
- Point of escalation for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve integration design disputes/problems.
- Define and create deliverables according to the SDLC including functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation
ProfileWho you are:
You'll Need to Have:
- 10+ years working in Information Technology, preferably with experience implementing large-scale complex digital platforms for multi brand organizations
- Must have experience with Software AG webMethods,
- Specifically with API Gateway experience are a must
- Exposure to SFCC integrations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math or related field
- Demonstrated expertise in ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and design expertise of its utilization within a complex integration platform
- Middleware experience at vertically integrated retail businesses; ideally working in an apparel and wholesale environment
- Strong API and RESTful web services development experience, JSON, XML
- Experience working with Development teams in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Systems functions requiring integrations, OMS, Search, ERP, Payment, etc.
- Experience or knowledge with Cloud and designing applications that can run in a cloud environment such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure5+ years of experience working with SFCC solution architecture and integration design experience - hands on design and development of high-volume web services.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to convey clear and concise thoughts and ideas
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions
- Innovative thinking and vision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V