Intern 3D Design Accessories Man
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear and Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
For our Accessories Business Unit, we are searching for an internship supporting the design team in the following tasks
What you can expect:
- Support rendering and presentations/visual activities as well as catalogue preparation;
- Support the identification of trends and moods for the incoming season;
- Support the design activities according to the briefing received from the team respecting the given schedules and deadlines;
- Help the team in specific project related to the framework of collection development in compliance with briefing for the product group.
- Have a Design Degree and a creative and technical accessories background;
- Have a professional knowledge of MS Office, Adobe, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Virtualization 3D tool such as CLO 3D, Rhinoceros etc;
- Are fluent in English, Italian will be a plus.
- Have a team working and innovation attitude;
- Have a time to delivery mindset and good organizational skills.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.