Intern 3D Fashion Designer
s a 3D Designer for Apparel, you will use digital skills to facilitate the creation of 3D products that appropriately reflect PEI’s design philosophy and standards. Your skills will provide industry leading apparel simulation, ideation, photo realistic and sketch rendering, animation, and digital presentation. You will assist digital creation from ideation through commercialization
- Assist with the creation of 3D products using Browzwear
- Assist in the creation of photo realistic rendering.
- Aid design team to bring flat sketch projects to live using 3D.
- Assist with 3D requests projects from sales, merchandising, Ecomm , etc.
First and foremost, you are passionate about apparel and digital tools. You have experience using emerging digital tools and technologies, and knowledge of product creation. You also have a strong aesthetic sensibility and excel at translating abstract concepts into visuals.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Currently Studying Bachelor's in apparel/fashion design, industrial design, 3D Arts, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience and training
• Experience with Apparel Simulation tools (CLO, Vstitcher, Lotta, Marvelous Designer, or Optitex)
• Demonstrated proficiency using digital Design applications (i.e. Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Experience with 3D creation software is a plus (Maya, Modo, Cinema4D, Blender, etc)
• Experience working in fast-paced production environment
• Ability to continually expand knowledge of digital creation tools and processes and stay current with industry digital creation innovations
• Apparel product experience is highly preferred
See Job Description