Intern (m/f/d) Fashion Editorial VOGUE
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the online editors in their day-to-day work
- Collaboration with internal editorial teams, external content suppliers and PR agencies
- Conception, research, and creation of texts as well as interactive online features
- Supervision of editorial projects
- Independent news and topic proposals
- Writing of own news and small features for VOGUE.de
- Adaptation of international VOGUE content
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in the field of fashion, journalism, German studies, or similar with the desire to gain initial professional experience in an online editorial department as part of a compulsory or voluntary internship
- High online affinity as well as strong interest in social media and fashion topics
- Ideally first experience in online journalism
- Confident command of the German language and spelling as well as a feeling for the visual and content requirements of high-quality lifestyle and women's magazines
- Creativity and talent for organization
- Structured and team-oriented approach to work
- Benefits at Condé Nast Germany:
- A workplace in the heart of Munich with attractive conditions
- A varied and exciting range of tasks
- Interesting insights into the practical work processes of our media company
- We look forward to receiving your application documents including a cover letter.
Do you have any questions regarding this job posting? Then please contact: Teresa Reindl (she/her) HR Trainee Telephone: +49 89 38 104-337
What happens next? If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.