International Associate Merchandiser
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Obtain an extensive knowledge of the product lines to effectively communicate company key initiatives, quarterly assortments, and store selling to our partners. Review business and assortments to determine additional opportunities based on the needs within each country. Work directly with the planning team to communicate product opportunities based on sales history, volume, store layouts, and capacities.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Be a product expert to be able to communicate product lines and build compelling assortments for retail stores.
- Review store assortments to determine additional opportunities based on sales, company key initiatives, and country specific needs.
- Review U.S. retail store trends to communicate bestsellers to countries to leverage store testing and buys.
- Review monthly and quarterly retail sales reports to determine what categories are driving the business and where there is opportunity to grow the business (division, outsole, style/sku level).
- Effective communication thru email and conference calls to discuss business and future opportunities.
- Meet with distributors to discuss current business, store assortments and future store openings.
- Daily collaboration and communication with Planning, Product, and Customer Service teams.
- Assortment planning
- Sales forecasting
- Inventory management
- Trends and sales analysis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.