Internship Concept Design BOSS Menswear Orange (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To support our Design BOSS Menswear Smart Casual/Casual Woven team, we are looking for an intern for the duration of 6 months, starting in March 2024.
What you can expect:
• Assisting your team with the implementation of the creative brand vision and administrative tasks for the Brand BOSS ORANGE
• Participating in the creation of seasonal color cards and concepts
• Strategic trend & product research
• Preparation of moodboards and graphics
• Organization and participation of lookbook shootings, showroom set-up and sample delivery
• Assisting with the preparation of Milestone Meetings
• Maintaining collection overviews and collection colors
• Editing technical drawings on Adobe Illustrator
• An education in fashion design
• Strong research, conceptual and creative skills
• Feeling for fashion, trends, colors, and materials
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Adaptability and flexibility to meet the ever-changing needs of the business
• Ability to work independently as well as team spirit
• Advanced computer skills mandatory - especially in the programs Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign and PowerPoint
• Fluent English skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.