Internship Design BOSS Menswear Athleisure Jersey (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months starting mid of February 2023.
What you can expect:
- Assisting at all stages of the collection development (including research, design development, brainstorm, etc.)
- Create, color and prepare technical drawings and 3D´s
- Attend all collection relevant meetings (fittings, briefings, brainstorms, collection overview, look book shootings)
- Assisting on all daily tasks and communicate with different departments and external suppliers
- Special internship project to integrate all the gained experience while respecting the brand DNA and given brief
- You are studying fashion design/clothing technology or are attending a fashion school
- You have very good knowledge in Adobe Suite and CLO3D (3D design)
- You have very good computer skills (MS Office, MS Excel)
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team, commitment, creativity and organizational skills
Please also attach a portfolio to your application
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Carolin Hoss ([email protected]), Human Resources.