Internship Design HUGO Menswear (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for motivated interns (m/f/d) starting april 2024 and may 2024 for a period of 6 months.
What you can expect:
- Assisting at all stages of the collection development (including research, design development, brainstorm etc.)
- Create, color and prepare technical drawings and 3D simulations
- Attend all collection relevant meetings (fittings, briefings, brainstorms, collection overview, look book shootings)
- Assisting the creative team on all daily tasks
- You study fashion design or visit a fashion school
- Your knowledge in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, MS-Office, CLO3D and Vidya is very good
- You have preferably already experience with 3D virtualisations and technical drawings
- You have a good ability to work in a team, commitment, creativity and organizing ability
- Your english is very good in spoken and written
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.