Internship - Merchandising EMEA - Paris (F/H)
As an integral member of the EMEA Merchandising Team, the intern will support the team in maximizing product performance through successful new launches, customized store assortments and an effective and agile visual merchandising strategy for the region.
This role presents immense opportunity for growth and contribution to the continued evolution of Tiffany & Co in France: the successful candidate will contribute to our vision to drive continuous improvement in our daily operations.
We are seeking a candidate who is highly interested in culture, people, media, technology, and luxury .
- Create and/or update reports to analyze our performance (sales analysis by collection, annual forecasts)
- Support Merchandising Manager in monitoring stocks at the regional/market level
- Support in producing presentations for EMEA region (new launch, strategic projects etc)
- Assist with boutiques' product requests
- Support stock movement for events & openings/relocations.
- Create competitive analysis to interpret market needs, trends and pricing strategy
- Coordinate regional projects among several teams
- Full-time, 6 Month Program
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to accuracy
- Excellent follow-through practices
- Superior analytical capabilities
- Strong time management skills and prioritization with the ability to work under specific timelines and fast-paced environments
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. V-lookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting, sum Ifs, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of all other Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Word & Outlook, Teams)
- PowerBI would be a real plus
- Ability to learn quickly and retain processes
- Location : Paris
- Start Date : January 2023
- Duration : 6 months
- Internship agreement mandatory