Internship Product Developer HUGO (m/f/d) 1
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated intern (m/f/d) from September 2022 for a period of 6 months.
What you can expect:
- By being involved in the day-to-day business, you will gain a profound insight into the field of product development
- You will be involved in all tasks that arise in the course of creating the collection
- You work closely with the creative teams, the pattern makers and the purchasing department
- Definition, coordination and support of the technical development process from the first sketch to prototyping and serial production
- Participation in fitting appointments and quality audits
- Creation of model documentation using Assyst CAD software and PLM, as well as technical sketches using Adobe Illustrator
- Production of sewing samples
- You are studying or have already completed a degree in the field of apparel technology, textile management or fashion design
- You have basic knowledge of garment production, ideally acquired through a tailoring apprenticeship or corresponding preliminary internships
- You are familiar with materials made of wool, cotton and synthetic fibers.
- You are confident in using a PC and have knowledge of MS Office, among other things
- Knowledge of CLO 3D is desirable
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team, commitment and organizational skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Carolin Hoss ([email protected]), Human Resources.