Internship Product Development + Pattern Design HUGO (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated intern (m/f/d) from the beginning of February 2023 for a period of 6 months.
What you can expect:
- Through your involvement in the day-to-day business, you will gain a profound insight into the field of activity of a product developer
- You will be involved in all tasks that arise in the course of creating the collection
- You will work closely with the creative teams, the pattern makers and the purchasing department.
- Define, coordinate and accompany the technical development process from the first sketch to prototyping and serial production
- Participation in fitting appointments and quality audits
- You are completing a course of study in the field of clothing technology, textile management or fashion design or already completed your studies
- You have basic knowledge of garment production, ideally acquired through training in the tailoring trade or corresponding preliminary internships
- You are familiar with materials made of wool, cotton, synthetic fibers and/or leather
- You are confident in using a PC and have, among other things, knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of CLO 3D or Vidya is an advantage
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team, commitment and organizational skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.