Parade is seeking an Intimates Designer that will provide design support to the Product team. You will report to the Head of Design and work collaboratively within a team environment as well as independently on projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with the Head of Design to create the seasonal direction for Intimates categories - ideating and executing forward looking construction, styling, fabrics, details.
- Collaborate with the Design team on overarching concept to independently produce seasonal trends and color direction.
- Independently produce development concepts and oversee execution of sampling.
- Understand and incorporate market intelligence and business strategy into product design.
- Design and recommend product lines with consideration given to trends, silhouettes and cost of goods.
- Conceptualize and oversee print and graphic development while collaborating with the Print & Pattern Designer.
- Shop the market and oversee sourcing for new and innovative fabrics, trims, and technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-7 years of industry experience including:
- Apparel product development
- Fabric development
- Textile/material science experience is a bonus
- Possess excellent skills in Adobe suite – illustrator/photoshop a must; indesign a plus
- Thrive in a in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for problem-solving - top down and bottom up