We are seeking a strong Designer to take the lead on our brand, he or she must be a strong multi-tasker and able to execute on these specific responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our team on the direction for the styling, fabrication and color development of multiple intimate’s categories.
- Collaborate with our team on overarching concept to independently produce seasonal trend and color direction.
- Independently produce development concepts and oversee execution of sampling.
- Understand and incorporate market intelligence and business strategy into product design.
- Design and recommend product lines
- Conceptualize and oversee print and graphic development while collaborating with the Print Team.
- Develop strong working relationships with cross functional team members (Sales, Production and Graphics) through communication and problem solving.
- Shop the market and oversee sourcing for new and innovative fabrics, trims, and technology.
- Prepare for, attend, and present at internal meetings and external buyer meetings.
- Attend fittings for all relevant product categories.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of business perspective while designing brand appropriate concepts.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- 2+ years’ working experience in design and a degree in Fashion or related field.
- Willingness and availability to travel overseas for sourcing and development.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be organized and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have knowledge of garment construction and category specific fabrications.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Garment construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fashion design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote