Jewelry and Sunglasses Merchandiser - Urgently hiring!
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is becoming CROSSMARK Retail Solutions. We are seeking a detail-oriented Part-Time Jewelry and Sunglasses Merchandiser. LMS is a well-known, reputable organization servicing major retailers in the US and Canada for over 50 years.
This is a great opportunity to channel your inner creativity by cultivating new and engaging ways to display products. This individual would be responsible for replenishment, seasonal transitions, resets, and inventory services. Additional work is likely to be available at this location and others close by.
- Find your balance, services can be scheduled anytime from 8AM-6PM, Monday-Friday.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Available to work 10-20 hours per week. Hours subject to increase with seasonal demands.
- Access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system.
- Email address and access to a phone with voicemail capability.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Share LMS opportunities with your friends and family! email@example.com
As of today, LMS is continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. LMS complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
About LMS - LawrenceMerchandisingServicesLMS has been providing retail solutions for over 50 years. Represent the biggest brands and work with the largest retailers.Are you looking for a job that’s flexible, allowing you to choose when you want to work? Do you love retail? We have openings nationwide for permanent part-time visual merchandising jobs. As a merchandiser, you will execute in-store projects or routine maintenance that helps drive sales for a product or category. You will work with brands you love and in some of your favorite retail stores.Why you should join LMS? Flexible days and hoursWeekly payExcellent paid trainingEasy reporting systemAssistance in the fieldbenefitscareer opportunities