Ettika - on trend fashion company based in Los Angeles California, looking for a FASHION JEWELRY designer to join our team and help expand our collection. We are looking for a designer who knows how to design specifically Jewelry with a very creative mind and one who can help manage designs for multiple accounts such as Anthropologie, Free People, Revolve, Nordstrom Macys Saks Neimans and Bloomingdales as well as Off price accounts such as Nordstrom Rack, Bloomindales Outlet, TJX to name a few.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original designs.
- Development and execute design stories working to the seasonal calendar.
- Research and be up to date with trend concepts, materials
- Ability to create mood boards to present back to CEO and sales team.
- Translating market trends
- Knowledge of market margins
- Prepare technical sketches presentations and sales presentations and create sample requests to the highest detail to handover at factories and vendors
- Work effectively to meet deadlines
- Designing capsule collections with brand ambassadors /Influencers
- Confidence working from concept, prototype to final accessory (ownership of the product journey)
- Communicate with overseas factories to source new designs
- create mood boards
- Previous experience in Women’s Accessories design, minimum 2-3 years.
- Ability to work in creative environment, to handle pressure, to work on multiple tasks under tight deadlines yet able to provide high quality work result
- Extensive knowledge designing with Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong hand sketching skills with understanding of scale and perspective
- Team player, yet able to work independently when needed
- Embrace the hands on, active, problem solving, open minded, dynamic, fun and fast pace environment
- Fluent in English, excellent communication written and verbal
- Positive and self-starter attitude
- Strong knowledge of trends
- Enjoys working in a small team environment and be able to wear multiple hats