Jr. Fashion Copywriter & Production Assistant
WHO WE ARE
Current Boutique is DC's #1 destination for designer consignment of the world's most-coveted brands in women's apparel, shoes and accessories. Current Boutique provides the highest quality consignment shopping experience, serving the style-savvy customer with impeccable customer service. With locations throughout the DMV, Current Boutique's award-winning brand offers consignors cash for their closet and satisfies customer's label addiction at an affordable price. Current Boutique is a fun, fast-paced place to start or grow your career!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Current Boutique is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to join our e-commerce team at our HQ location. You should have strong writing skills, the capacity to work both individually and collaboratively, and the drive to meet your goals on a daily and weekly basis. We value a strong work ethic and the ability to learn quickly, with our main goal being to effectively showcase our ever-growing and unique collection of designer pieces to potential customers worldwide.
Reporting to the e-commerce manager, you will be responsible for customer service inquires, writing product descriptions on a daily basis, sitewide merchandising, and assisting in shipping procedures. The ideal candidate is innovative, solutions-oriented, productive, and willing to pitch in as needed.
- Write creative and informative product descriptions using industry standard fashion terms
- Respond to customer service inquiries through email and phone
- Pack and ship online orders
- Inspect consigned luxury product for condition issues (quality control)
- Merchandise various website collections
- Maintain the organization of our in-office warehouse
- Other duties as needed
- Relevant bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Interest in creative writing is a must
- 1 year customer service experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to reach daily quota and goals
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, and acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a changing environment
- Fashion knowledge – Top designers and brands, current trends, garment construction, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Health and dental insurance for employees working 32 hours or more per week
- Paid time off and sick time
- Employee discount
- Career advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location