Jr. Fashion Designer Assistant
We are Lucy in the Sky (http://lucyinthesky.com)
Are you talented and ambitious early career Fashion Designer?
This full-time position is an incredible opportunity for you to get involved with an expanding fashion operation.
This position is ideal for applicants who have minimum 1 year of experience as a dedicated Designer Assistant.
Our company is growing rapidly and you will be involved with all operational aspects of the business, including but not limited to:
- Helping coordinate and organize samples with appropriate production and design teams
- Organize fabric and swatches and coordinate with domestic production team
- Handles general administrative and organizational aspects for the design team such as ordering supplies, etc.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- A degree in Fashion Design is required
- Must possess strong garment construction knowledge
- Should have good written and oral communication skills in English
What we have to offer:
- Full-time employment
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fun and happy creative studio environment
- Opportunity to grow with a growing e-commerce start-up and be on the forefront of the production and creative process in the fashion industry!
Please submit following documents with your application:
- One page resume
- One page cover letter telling us why you'd like to work at Lucy in the Sky as a Junior Designer Assistant
- Link to your online portfolio
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Required)
Work Location: One location