WatchBox is a global leader in the luxury watch market and is transforming into a multi-billion-dollar luxury watch industry. WatchBox is home to the greatest collection of collectible luxury watches, all certified authentic and Collector Quality. We're not a marketplace, we're the market leader. With offices in the United States, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, and Dubai, our selection is ever-changing with thousands of luxury watches available at any given time. We’re growing rapidly and expanding our team to meet the needs of the customers.
WatchBox has been named a2021 and 2022 Top Place to Workby the Philadelphia Inquirer.
As a Junior Designer at WatchBox, you will be part of the Marketing team in support of the Senior Design Directors and Executive Creative Director. You will be focused on designing and managing assets across the brand. You will be instrumental in the execution of designs that are clear and visually compelling and will deliver projects to a final production that translates project briefs as well as business goals. You will brainstorm, coordinate, and collaborate frequently to bring to life WatchBox’s key elements of design and art direction.
- Support the Senior Design Directorsin designing, editing, organizing, and tracking all creative deliverables across the brand.
- Concept, design, and developcompelling assets for global marketing, business needs, and brand-building initiatives, including videos, emails, web, landing pages, promotional assets, image cropping/resizing, posts, and stories for social platforms
- Research, identify, and sharecurrent industry design trends and competitive reviews as they relate to the brand
- Be a brand steward:manage design, typography, and overall visual identity in the online and offline spaces
- Find creative waysto leverage, repurpose and resize existing product photography and assets
- Take initiative/Have confidencein presenting designs to the Senior Design Director, as well as necessary internal and external teams for approval.
- Performother duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department
- Work across internal teamsto create presentation decks for internal and external use
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of agency or luxury goods experience
- Conceptual and strategic thinking with the ability to balance innovative approaches with business objectives.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work across multiple formats (digital, video, social, etc.)
- High proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Has the ability to create strong graphic compositions, and is confident in photo retouching abilities
- Self-starter attitude
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to over-communicate and work with people in different locations and time zones.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects in an organized manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to turn around tight, smart, accurate copy while meeting daily deadlines
- Full vaccination is required for all in-office staff
- Personal passion for the watch industry is preferred