Junior Designer, Home
Our client, a quality home furnishings company, is looking for a Junior Designer to join their team in NYC.
- Design development for soft home goods (comforters, sheet sets, pillows, throws, etc.)
- Develop all artwork needs customer presentation and vendors (concepts, layouts, repeats, colorings, coordinates, etc.)
- Create design concepts, final artwork, specs, communicate with mills, review and approve samples
- Organize design file system and sample management system
- Update the Product Manager with the status of design projects
- Provide product designs and materials/presentations for meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Textile Design or Design-related major
- 1-2 years of Home Fashions experience
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.