Junior Designer, Jewellery
Completedworks is an award-winning jewellery and homeware label based in Marylebone, London. Prioritising recycled and renewable resources, Completedworks’ pieces have been worn by brilliant women from many disciplines, as well as been auctioned in a contemporary designer sale at Christie’s New York. In 2022, Completedworks was nominated for the BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund.
We believe that building an important and lasting brand will only be possible with the strength and entrepreneurial spirit of our team and colleagues. In return, we endeavour to create a supportive working environment with a focus on learning, collaboration, development and individual growth.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team on a full time basis, supporting the creation of jewellery collections from concept to completion. You will be an instrumental part of developing and driving the brand forward and as part of a small team will be expected to be adaptable, conscientious and detail oriented.
Key responsibilities include:
- Thorough research of collection themes and concepts as directed by Creative Director;
- Working closely with the Creative Director to sketch and model innovative designs as well as explore new materials;
- Multi-tasking around the fast-paced process of building and presenting collections to a strict schedule;
- Creating and keeping up-to-date collection overviews and design boards throughout the season;
- Working with the production team, producing detailed and systematic tech packs to assist in the production of ranges;
- Reviewing and providing feedback on design samples; Updating an archive of reference material for all collections;
- Working collaboratively with all key departments including the sales team to respond to business and market needs.
Talent and Experience
- Degree in jewellery design or equivalent work experience*;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Strong concept, research and creative skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several projects simultaneously, always ensuring accuracy and attention to detail;
- Experience in Rhino an advantage;
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines;
- Comfortable working additional hours to perform duties when necessary;
- Strong work ethic with an ability to produce a high volume of work quickly and to a high standard;
- Interest in the world of Completedworks and a passion for luxury goods;
- Interest in and commitment to sustainable practices.
*Please include a portfolio as part of your application