Junior Marker Cutter
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
You will be responsible for cutting / supplying the sample and production lines with all the markers for all the styles in bulk for the day shift and night shift.
- Amend and cut markers for development and production in card, Perspex and fibre board
- Add relevant information/ details to markers / jigs
- Keep an organize archive of all the markers / jigs per season and per style
- Work closely to ensure the production markers are process in time according to the Critical Path working together with the cross-functional teams in achieving our team KPI`s
- Ensure the correct pattern version of the markers is given to production line
- Record all the markers given to the line and always know where any sets of markers/jigs are
- Work closely with the cross functionals teams e.g. pattern cutters , garment tech, industrialisation team and production and ensuring the correct information are completed in the relevant documents
- Support Bespoke Team with releasing bespoke patterns / samples
- Keep up to date the marker and jig app
- Embossing and engraving on different type of material
- Responsible for laser machine service, to be kept clean and functional
- Keep a 5S working area
- Garment Pattern construction and cutting experience
- Experience of working within a production environment
- Microsoft office (Excel, Teams , Outlook, Microsoft App )
- Laser.System 5.3 - is an advantage
- Experience in using Laser script LS1290 machine - is an advantage
- Adobe illustrator
- Lectra system experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Castleford || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || CASTLEFORD || n/a ||