Junior Merchandiser, Emea
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we're here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are - and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
Job descriptionJob Description
- Develop and execute department and item level planning strategies across Europe & the Middle East for a single gender within our brands.
- Provide input on regional volume, inventory, and style count targets for all departments within relevant brand and gender.
- Develop assortment framework for key departments, focusing on crucial items to spark growth and connect with European & Middle Eastern customers.
- Participate in Home Office milestone meetings, highlighting region-specific strategies for the season.
- Partner with European promo resources to execute in-season promos and pricing changes.
- Present weekly updates as part of a regular Monday review process. Present update on strengths / opportunities / recommended actions in regions.
- Review regional progress against plan, and propose plan adjustments and inventory strategy guidance in collaboration with store planning team.
- Following each season, execute a detailed hindsight and develop strategies for future seasons at the item and department level.
- Interface remotely with Home Office teams on a regular basis, carrying out consistent updates and communicating effectively on a day-to-day basis.
ProfileWhat Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor's degree or University undergraduate equivalent in Business, Finance, Economics or related field required
· At least 2 years planning experience, preferably in a corporate retail environment preferred
· Analytically driven with proven critical thinking & problem-solving abilities
· Clear knowledge of target customer and product trends
· Excellent communication, presentation, and multi-tasking skills
· Team-oriented with strong leadership skills
· A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners to achieve the vision of the brand